Starting something new called “Things I’m Loving This Week” because it seems like every week, I find more and more things that I become obsessed with. This is just as much for me to keep track of what I love, as it is for me to share those things with you. Hope you like it.
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
- The Official Social Media Recap Show: FYN Creative
- Being super vulnerable and telling people how I really feel. (a.k.a. channeling my inner Brene Brown)
- Single-serve almond butter packets (saving the day when I forget to pack lunch and find one of these in the bottom of my purse, or in the back of a desk drawer). Thanks, Justin’s. You can find them in the grocery store in the PB isle.
- Being able to take our pup for walks now that he is done with all of his shots.
- These work pants. I’ve had 2 pairs (black and navy) for 6 years and they just got holes/wore out and I ordered more. Yes, they are called tummy-control. #noshame