Whether it’s yoga, a long run, a weights session, an early morning workout, or a lunch workout there are some things I just gotta have with me. I love reading about what is in everyone’s gym bags. Here are some essentials that I keep in mine. What’s in yours?
- Socks (Ever worked out without socks? It’s pretty gross.)
- Sports Bra (If I forget a sports bra, it’s usually a no-go on the workout. Some things you just can’t do without.)
- Burt’s Bees wipes (they say face, but I use them everywhere!) are my favorite. I love the grapefruit! So fresh.
- Body spray (My fav is from: The Dirty Goat)
- Bobby pins.
- Headphones. (I love listening to podcasts and catching up on #Snapchat takeovers while I’m at the gym!) I’m on the hunt for new wireless headphones – any recommendations?
- Snacks. Yum.
- Refillable H2O bottle. #NalgeneLoverForLife
- Dry shampoo – DIY or buy some. I cannot live without my dry shampoo.
Want another gym bag essentials perspective? Check out what’s in Shaunna’s gym bag here!