October brings me to 1 year with Chloe + Isabel. A journey that I started hesitantly and on a whim, right around the time that the institution that I was working for closed its doors on the students, faculty, and staff that had been there for years. (I had only been there for 3 months.) I found many silver linings throughout that experience, one of which was becoming a part of the Chloe + Isabel community.
I first wrote about my experience with Chloe + Isabel a little bit here, making connections to my jewelry business and my career in student affairs. It was the first time I slowed down long enough to reflect on what this experience has meant to me. Yay, reflection!
I continue to become more and more grateful for this community each and every day. The support and friendship that I receive from the individuals that make up the C+I Family makes my heart warm. I never imagined that something so powerful could come from a direct sales experience. I have been blessed with a company that allows me to grow and be creative in my business. I am able to spoil my costumers however I see fit. I do not have monthly goals to meet aside from the ones that I set for myself. I don’t have to recruit a team of people. I am entirely in charge and the decision maker in my business and that feels amazing.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me in all sorts of lovely ways. You all are the best.
Ways to support my little biz:
- Follow me on Instagram: @candibymandi
- “Like” my Facebook page
- Tell your friends (I like to send surprises to people who tell their friends about C+I by Mandi!)
- Follow me on Pinterest: C+I by Mandi
- “Like”, “Pin”, “Favorite” things that I post that you like
- Shop here 🙂
- Build your wishlist – make an account and you can add items you love to your wishlist! I like to surprise people with wishlist items but I can’t do so if you don’t have a wishlist for me to creep on!
- Host a C+I pop-up (online or in-person) – who doesn’t love a chance to win prizes, and have a girls-night?!
- Share your selfies and use #candibymandi
- Get excited with me about new collection launches!
Be Creative. Be Confident. Be You. XOXO